Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: Down goes UF

  1. #11
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Down goes UF

    if you take care of business then you shouldn't have to worry about what everyone else does... it is all about controlling your own fate and if we lose then so be it but I'm just happy that everything rides on what we do as a team and we don't have to concern ourselves with what everyone else does and hope and pray other teams lose. We're in the drivers seat and all the pressure is on us to make or break our season.

  2. #12
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Down goes UF

    Whom Tennessee? Doesnt matter if they win out as long as the gators when out Tennessee doesn't have a shot at the SEC title game!!!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Down goes UF

    exactly my point. ur fate is in our hands not your own.

    I'm not knocking u all u gave us a helluva game and you are a good team this year, it is just really really hard to get through the SEC w/o a single loss.

  4. #14
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Down goes UF

    I 100% agree with ya!

    Even if Florida went to the SEC Title game, Tennessee still has a good shot for a BCS game if they win out.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Down goes UF

    It is a good day when Florida loses.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  6. #16
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Down goes UF

    Maybe Auburn got fired up because Florida had their #2 ranking... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I dont' know it's been a good year in some ways for college football. So far only a couple who have been consistent.
    Ohio State and Michigan and lowly Rutgers. Or did they lose yesterday also?

  7. #17
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Down goes UF

    Rutgers defeated Navy.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #18
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Down goes UF

    I think Michigan has a LEGITIMATE shot at beating Ohio St. I like the Buckeyes but Im still not 100% sold on that defense or Troy Smith.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  9. #19
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Down goes UF

    W. VA still perfect too and is Louisville also perfect or did they drop one?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Down goes UF

    No, both WVU and U of L are unbeaten.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •